COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults
PFMIpro has a list of resources for assistance with meals, bills, Medicare, transportation and mental health.
- Do you need meals? Visit Meals on Wheels and Feeding America for options in your zip code.
- Do you need help paying your bills? On BenefitsCheckUp.org, you’ll find options in your state to help with utility bill payments, prescription drug costs, and more.
- Do you need help with Medicare? Get advice from the Senior Medicare Patrol, your local State Health Insurance Assistance Program or from Medicare.gov.
- Are you in distress? Talk with someone at the Disaster Distress Hotline or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- Do you need transportation? Go to Eldercare Locator for local services.